Making your dental experience more comfortable.
If the idea of visiting the dentist makes you uncomfortable, then sedation dentistry might be the solution to ensure you get the dental care you need. Through the use of sedation dentistry, Dr. Elrod has helped hundreds of patients throughout Lake Jackson and beyond achieve a better smile.
Sedation dentistry is designed to make you feel more comfortable during your treatment so you can receive the dental care you need to put on your best smile. But it’s not just for people who are afraid of the dentist. Sedation dentistry might be right for you if:
- Going to the dentist makes you nervous or uncomfortable.
- You’ve had a bad experience with another dentist.
- You have difficulty getting numb.
- You have an extremely sensitive gag reflex.
- You experience extreme anxiety during certain treatments.
We offer several types of sedation dentistry to meet your individual needs and preferences:
- Laughing gas: A sedative gas mixed with oxygen that you inhale during your treatment to feel more relaxed. Laughing gas is a mild form of sedation that wears off within minutes.
- Oral sedation: An oral medication taken before your treatment that makes you feel calm and at ease by the time of your appointment. This medication stays in your bloodstream longer, so plan on having a friend or family member drive you to and from your appointment.
Sedation dentistry can help our anxious patients get through a dental procedure quickly. A relaxed patient means we can be more efficient and precise, and we want to make sure you have the best results possible. Your oral health and the beauty of your smile are important to us!
Brush Up: Continued Care for Your Smile.
The Benefits of Adult Dental Sealants | 77566 Dentist
Although dental sealants are often associated with pediatric dentistry, they can be a beneficial option for adults as … Continued
What to Expect at Your Child’s Dental Appointment | Lake Jackson TX Dentist
The American Dental Association recommends all patients to schedule routine six-month check-up exams. This is particularly important for … Continued
MAKE YOUR SMILE A PRIORITY.
Schedule an appointment for your a consultation today.
Financing Worth Smiling About.
Don’t let cost deter you from scheduling your oral treatment. DDS partners with the leaders in oral care financing to offer payment options personalized to your individual treatment needs.